Episode 4: Conducive Thinking

This Universe that we all live in constantly generates infinite possibilities for every living thing in existence. There is NOTHING that we cannot accomplish. “If there is a will there is a way”... that phrase is so common to me but its appeal has become more sincere than ever before due to a more heightened desire to enjoy the crap out of any form of growth I experience. I am extremely grateful for this awareness, however miniscule it can be from time to time and also the awareness to even express it.

Music is my life. I can associate any mood I’m in at any given time with a song from any genre of music and I've always loved doing that. It just kept giving me a buzz, or a surge of energy that I feel through my entire body that makes every negative thought dissipate and allows a warm feeling like warm sunlight to generate inside me. I still love doing that and it has been a habit for as long as I can remember. Not only can I associate my moods with music, I can transform anything that I see or think about into music. Basically… music makes me remember how grateful I am about my life and everything that is connected to it, along with every aspect that contributes to the well-being of my existence.

I recently discovered that the more I get to travel and explore places I’ve never been to, there would more than likely be endless resources to tap into about life and the way that I think. These may probably include countless interesting mysteries waiting to unfold, infinite blessings ready to burst into manifestation like a dark and heavy rain cloud that cannot contain the water that has accumulated in it… that analogy might just be a pretty decent example of the never-ending desire that I have to add value to  my potential energy and achieve efficient ways to reach for higher heights. I guess it could also explain why I’m so intense. This intensity prevents me from taking things for granted, even if I forget.

One thing that takes the cake as it cannot seem to ever leave my thoughts is the essence of a woman. Whether I’m in a relationship or spending time with a female that my whole soul is connected to and fully resonates with, my thoughts begin to increase in clarity. I become saturated with poise and composure, inspired by the positive vibrations being shared between our spirits and my level of awareness becomes calibrated to high quality flow. Any female that I’m mentally and physically attracted to becomes the centre of my thoughts which also automatically governs my spirit. When I get lost in my empress’ eyes, my subconscious mind becomes one with my conscious mind as I begin to increase in awareness. I don’t even need to think about what I am actually doing at that point in time because I start to feel every sensitive part about her entire being without even touching her. We become one… our minds and our bodies. Her voice sets the tone to the song that is coming from our connected hearts, and it plays non-stop until we choose to press pause.

That is just the way I am and that is how I intend to be along with my imperfections too. My thoughts create my lifestyle, and the more I allow progress and abundant emotional intelligence to take presidence, is the easier it will get to feel free to just be. My unguarded thoughts end up as distractions to the thought processes that help to focus that free flowing and creative depth that I subscribe to. My capacity for unconditioal love, for music, the essence of a woman at her highest vibrational frequency and the journeys that my life will embark on will only urge me to keep that light shining bright inside and throughout my endeavors. This Universe that I am apart of is my inspiration, as it reflects infinite beauty, power, prosperity and wisdom… nuh lame medz to mi ting! :D

Comments

Popular Posts