Appreciating 'Jah Works'

As I am writing this, we approach 2015 and it seams we've approached the turn of a new... it has me buzzing too. There's so much energy to draw from that has finally been freed up in the ether it seems. For example, to be consistently creative or 'artistically-articulate' is the aim of most artists. Prior to the last two years however, I found myself struggling to grasp the hidden meanings on important principles, I understood most of the general factors but the deepest factors seemed most of the time to be too mysterious and complicated. Life's draining realities will take a toll on any one who struggles to add continuous value to their growth. Once I found my creative groove I knew that making it a permanent habit would save my future along with the right amount of energy to keep my artistic character in check. Now, things have gotten so clear in my minds eye due to unlimited inspiration I have now locked into that at any given time, I can visualize the most intense creative pictures much more effortlessly which must mean that my thoughts have inevitably and completely upgraded and open to some sort of drastic change :p




One of these recurring scenes in my mind is that of myself, staring at an extremely heavenly-looking empress with spiritual tribal tattoos painting her flawless skin. This goddess-like essence is surprisingly unlike any typical pic that one can imagine, but she has the most unique and intoxicating smile that is so unusually fresh. Her face radiates with the most silky smooth and ageless look that appears to not to just shine but it resembles a celestial glow like a full moon. The sweetest, provocative and the right amount of tattoo art adorns her supple skin. The thought of her continuously bombards my mind with limitless quality then I eventually get lost in the moment but accompanying those thoughts is an amazing royal essence that surrounds her naturally exotic demeanor as it also decorates her curves. Her race is 'first place' but the feature that touches me to my core is the sound of her voice calling my name passionately and saying, "I need you".



Her accent is a mixture of the smoothest earth tones my ears have ever heard, like she grew up in the most heavenly region of this universe. It is almost impossible to multi-task at this point, I try to regain some sort of composure while deep in thought of her symmetry, then I slowly begin to realize something I was always supposed to educe - maybe after a delayed reaction of course. I had been searching and digging really deep to find this principle but I now reached a new level of humility in the process because I had known it all along. I was birthed into this world to be a protector and guardian of every creative perception that enter throught the gates of my mind. It was always ordained to be my birthright.



From these changes that are now very clear in this new era, this interesting entity which has also kick-started this creative piece is unfolding its beauty and unlimited possibilities in a very fluent way imo... I am beginning to grasp more universal concepts that were deeply buried in confusion and bias too. My thoughts echo this reality as I find myself sharing - like I'm doing currently - how much I appreciate this harmonious vibe that flows through me but my actions speak more loudly. To be honest, I never endeavoured to be this open before but creating this blog has had a recharging effect on my character and state of mind. Everything I now try to express in cyber space will be a constant exaltation to the greatness of this wonderful universe, its omnipotent intelligence and creativity that I am also blessed with since anything less is pretty low in entertainment for me. My concepts are deep rooted in my Caribbean culture and will inevitably represent the struggles and joy my linage before me lived and died for. I am the evolved quintessence of my family's legacy and I can't stop what I'm about to accomplish... because I won't stop!



(NB: The artistic photos shared in this blog are not the property of the writer but they are freely shared with any and everyone by the original artists)

Comments

Popular Posts