The Next Chapter




So recently I've been experiencing an amazing feeling for the first time that I can remember. Like a new awareness that I just discovered, and I call it the same way Robert Monroe's Institute put it... My "missing basic". I don't know as yet why my life has taken this path right now rather than sooner or much later, but I must confess it is truly liberating and stimulating; similar to the feeling when you are super sure that something is going right, especially since you know it's something you just accomplished for yourself or maybe you are in the process of completing.

One point definitely worth noting is that this innervation is mostly like a sub-concious essence, hence if one isn't concious that they are in this state of mind for a moment due to some random distraction, you won't forget about it because its emphasis resonates continuously. It's much deeper than knowing where you come from or where your parents are from, but more along the lines of why the majority of people are highly influenced by religion, politics and beautiful females. People seem to want to be led or always seek guidance even when they posses enough power and influence to proceed to whatever desire their hearts demand, but however extreme the situation turns out to be, shouldn't humility be the inevitable outcome? Life has taken different turns for me thus far both positively and negatively as well but because of that "missing basic" or that unerring feeling of extremely intense simplicity that I have re-discovered, I have to learn how to express that need to emphasize my gratitude and appreciation. Awesome sex, delicious and healthy food, deeper fellowship with life long loved ones add limitless value to anyone's life. Therefore, these thoughts are filled with esteem which makes me honoured to even experience this feeling which also brings immense modesty with it, being a young man from the Caribbean.

Charles Hannel also highlights in probably his greatest book (and my favourite manual, The Master Key System) that a man would be nothing more than an abstract theoretical ego if he wasn't a husband, father or brother as he exists only in relation to life's broad scope and this relation constitutes his environment in no other way. Such is the aim of this writer at any given time, as the most minuscule atom of emotion surrounding this creative piece is heavily charged with appreciation for this general topic and and from this time onward it is my intention to attempt to hold back my enthusiasm and excitement a little since I will seek to consistently portray my feelings and aspirations on this self-made forum :D

Comments

Popular Posts