Intentions that Nourish

Only an artist can write their most deep thoughts, stay vulnerable but skillfully using whit and playfully impressing on any random reader's mind key principles at the same time. That being said… I am merely a student of the Universe's vast creative energy and being an artist is a title I constantly strive to embody and add continuous value to. Of course like any other artist, I journeyed through many challenges, ups and downs and life lessons which can also be said for practically every human being. Not everyone however, chooses instinctively to grow and retain value from all of those individual experiences. 

Insecurity is a huge enemy of mine, but not because I struggle with it as we all do at any given time but it seems to attack the people I care about the most with greater intensity than it should and it has a huge effect on their desire for growth as well as my concern for their best interest even if I don't specifically know how to assist them in overcoming their struggles. As most of my initial expressions on this blog surrounds growth in every aspect with physical growth to a lesser extent of course, it is imperative that my assertions at this point prompts you to recognize that growth is essential. Why? Because without it, the progressive ideals that anyone has for themselves might never be reached or attained. Which living human being wouldn’t want that real shit called 'growth' to flow as natural as it should again?

At some point, we need guidance and that is what I searched for extensively at an earlier period in my life where I felt myself sinking into a low state of mind. All great things come from recognition, if one remains oblivious to the power we have in our control then we should simply expect the worst-case scenario for any area of pursuit. The more we allow circumstances to control our thoughts and add strength to our insecurities then, "you limit yourself to all superficial conditions and make yourself a beast of burden for those who think..." (The Master Key System - Charles Haanel).

The key issue in all this however, is that we can only secure results of growth IF our intentions govern our attention and without it we will only attract the results everyone else gets i.e. a supply equal to the demand. The more we desire to upgrade our personal circumstances with general nourishing intentions while we live our lives is the more all our dreams become reality. This school of thought also came at my disposal because of that passionate desire I have for consistent growth. Our focus in life can always and forever be to understand and tap into God's blessings of unlimited inspiration instead of allowing generational insecurities and other negative mindsets to perpetually command and rule our life. Life is a blessing, str8 up.


Comments

Popular Posts