World Cup Fever!!!

There is so much new energy to share around this time every four years... and this time around, the African continent is the ones sparking up the all the joy and excitement.

I had to do something to show my appreciation and even though it's been a while I did something like this, I couldn't pass up this opportunity ;-)





This world cup has already been noted from arguably everybody that it is FILLED with surprises. Absolutely no one expected Italy and France to be already knocked out of the world cup, Spain to lose their first match, England and the US to struggle to get out of their zone and then worst getting knocked out of the round of 16. If that is not unorthodox, I don't know what is... but I love it!


(click here to access more pics of this type)
















What has got my attention in particular is how well the South Americans have been doing so far including Chile who were knocked out by Brazil but not disgraced as they did extremely well to cruise through their zone as a formidable team while brushing aside the Swiss in the process. By how things appear to be shaping up right now, there might just definitely be a CONMEBOL team in the finals.

My full support right now is focused on Ghana... Inspiration for an entire continent. Brazil is definitely the team to beat and the favourites (my favourites too, hehe!) but the 'Black Stars of Africa' are essential the soul or spiritual essence of this world cup. I do not think they will lift the cup, but when their work is done they will already have left a powerful impact on the entire world cup population. All I can say is, "thank you Ghana".

  










Comments

Popular Posts