Fact VS. Imagination

What seemed to be a huge mental task for me was visualizing factual stuff versus imagining. The difference between the two became clear to me recently as I started to wonder which one made more sense. They both take place your head/mind, they happen to take effect either when you have a lot of free time on your hands or sometimes when you're running out of time and patience in a pressuring situation. However, the most intense occurrence unfolds when you really want something or a certain condition.


The distinct difference which was timely revealed to me, is that visualizing factual images or thoughts will result in the exact manifestation of those thoughts... so exact, it can be measured to a science; while constantly entertaining imaginary thoughts leads to all kinds of speculations and unreliable conclusions which eventually results in mental chaos. Anything imaginary basically implies it may not be true or realistic, and can leave you perplexed, confused, miserable... just simply fucked up mentally. That analysis marked the end of my moments of prolonged daydreaming and fantasizing since I learned that it was a good servant but a poor master ;)



A discovery like that definitely leads to a whole new level of creative thinking which is quickly followed by thought organization. Constructive thinking then seems like the more sensible method to manifest any desirable condition as it only entails visualizing the personal images that you desire while it brings enthusiasm and joy. Mental chaos is not even worth talking about much less entertaining the thoughts associated with it, so... do the math!



Comments

  1. love what I see here
    wish I could hear what I see there
    this blog, these words, honesty needs bravery as company and self expression requires knowing ones self. If the people of the world could open their minds and free their thoughts onto display for everyone to see just as you are doing, we would be much more in tune with our fellow man. We would have a greater understanding, a greater knowledge as a people. This is pure. This is real. Keep tellin the way you think and feel. Keep sharing your experience. Others will benefit, as will you.
    Respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly have to extend my gratitude for your comment which has been long over-due but necessary for the new creative pieces I will be releasing very soon to kick start another new year. Your perspective has blessed me greatly and I won't stop sharing the thoughts and creative concepts that come from my heart.

    Take care Mason :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts