Episode 5: My Energy

There was always something that had me amazed at the power of a magnet. How does this piece of metal have enough energy to pull other pieces of iron or metal to it? Where did this energy originate from? Why does it have so much influence? It obviously has an influence on me; that’s why I can find words to write about it. Even though a magnet is such an interesting substance, isn’t there even more interesting evidence of magnetism all around us?

Everyday seems to get more interesting and time and space seem to no longer have an effect on my mind especially when I see or visualize something spectacular. Anything that holds such appeal to my interests makes me more interested on that particular thing than everything else in my consciousness, until I have a reason to think otherwise.

There are so many events that have happened in my life that reaffirms that magnetic power that I’ve always been curious about. As a child, I was curious about almost everything that I didn’t know about that even had the slightest resemblance of a magnetic pull, whether it was a person, a thing, a place or a situation.

What I didn't know at the time was that my mind was unconsciously gathering information that appealed to all my senses and my inner being. If it didn't anything of substance nourishment or any exciting vibe whatsoe to it, it quickly faded out of my consciousness, so that probably explains my relationships with females… the more interesting they were, the more attention they’d get. However, the more information that was stored was the more aware I became of the types of ladies that I didn’t want to be around.

Humility was and still is the biggest turn on for me where a lady is concerned. Style, grace, confidence, sharp sense of humour and a keen sense of awareness of her environment are additional qualities which follow that have me buzzing at the thought of her. Anything less than those attributes were of no interest then and the same is worse now. I was starting to realise that my body and mental activity was actually acting as that of a magnet!!! I was drawing to myself things, persons, places and situations that my spirit had a keen interest in based off of all the knowledge that had been already stored from my previous experiences! Anything that didn’t appeal to me got binned.

The law of attraction is appealing to me even more every single day. I can’t stop thinking about it, neither can I stop associating it to everything that happens in my experiences. It is so natural that I’m starting to remember my days as a juvenile even clearer, as I can’t stop thinking about things that make me feel good. I get kicks out of deciding and selecting which interesting thought to recur in my head (LOL!). Life’s meaning is so vast and intense to think about. I love trying to find different ways to express that appreciation. Hence, the reason why I hate any negative vibe that tries to water-down my energy

Comments

Popular Posts