Abstract Thoughts

My past thoughts are fighting to stay relevant. I feel them imposing on my regenorative zones of gratitude when I become aware of my point of attraction in the any given present moment. I very recently learned about mind and body coherence... the more I apolgetically embrace my daily journey through this life and allow joy and happiness to flow is the more I'd be able to truly live in the present moment and not just merely exist. Random thoughts just come and go for me now, regardless of how loud they'd get.

I now find it especially amusing whenever I remember how the most random of pictures and clips of past scenes used to run havoc in my mind and my moods would swing as agile as the wildest monkey in the most remote jungle.

On another note, I also realised that the random images that were circulating through my mind had been created by me... only me, which meant that whatever I was doing up to that point was actually stuff I liked or was addicted to doing unconciously. The moment I discovered that, was the instant I stopped taking myself so seriously like someone bitch slapped me in the face. My abstract thoughts are now extremely important to me as my new appreciation for the present moment. 

Imagination or my abstract way of thinking IS the main sources of my creativity, the basic colours to my masterpiece and the reason why I have been sharing my thoughts on this weblog with anyone who can relate. Despite the mediocrity of my patriarichal culture, my 'stressful at times' family life growing up or even my lack of self-confidence, its also up to myself as an individual to embrace and continue to expand on the potential I already possess. 

With that said... I give thanks for my past, acknowledge the gift of the present and give my all in creating an awesome and prosperous future 🙏🏾.


 

Comments

Popular Posts